|Do you ever find yourself asking these questions?
- Would I like to work for a company where employees are appreciated and recognized for their individual talents?
- Do I want to work for a company where my contributions make an impact?
- Do I want to work for a company where diversity and inclusion of people and ideas are part of company culture?
- Am I a safety-minded person who is more productive in a strong safety culture?
- Would I like more opportunity to interact with my customers and influence how to serve them better?
- Do I work better in an environment where continuous learning and improvement are encouraged and rewarded?
- Am I up for new challenges and finding new ways to meet those challenges?
If your answer is YES, then consider browsing our job opportunities page.
|At HMIS, the possibilities are endless
It's not just the work that's great at HMIS. Here are a few reasons that make being a member of the HMIS family the right decision:
- Changing and meaningful work
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefit offerings including:
- Medical, dental, life and disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match provisions
- Paid time off
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Health /Dependent Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Exceptional Northwest location, close to mountains, rivers and large cities
|Opportunities available at HMIS
We have some of the most challenging work in the world. As the prime contractor overseeing the Hanford Mission Essential Services Contract (HMESC) at the DOE Hanford Site, HMIS consists of several organizations responsible for many of the cross-cutting activities associated with Hanford cleanup. HMIS also oversees security, site infrastructure and utilities, information management, fire services, and business management. We offer a variety of challenging job opportunities in both salaried and hourly classifications in fields like:
|Contracts and Procurement
||Various Crafts (Electricians, Plumbers, Instrument Techs, Crane & Rigging, Mechanics)
||Security Police Officers